In this 90-second microcast, C. Lee Smith talks to Data Mavens CEO Sandra Halling about how even the most credible of salespeople struggle to get value from their CRM and the one thing they can do about it.
CredTalk videos feature one question on sales credibility each episode with the author of SalesCred: How Buyers Qualify Sellers.
For more CredTalk episodes:
About C. Lee Smith
C. Lee Smith is the foremost expert on sales credibility. As a Certified Behavioral Analyst, Lee consults sales teams on how to multiply revenue opportunities by elevating their credibility with buyers.
Lee is recognized as one of the Leading Sales Consultants in the world by Selling Power magazine. His company is also recognized as one of the Top Ten Sales Enablement solutions providers by the publication.
He is the founder and CEO of SalesFuel — a Columbus, Ohio-based firm that leverages critical insights to enable the acquisition, development and retention of top employees and customers.
Lee has more than 30 years of experience in sales and sales management. He is a graduate of Ohio University and earned his certificate in Executive Leadership from Cornell University.
Lee is the author of the Amazon bestseller SalesCred: How Buyers Quality Sellers and a popular keynote speaker. Learn more about booking Lee for your next meeting or conference at cleesmith.com
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- The Most Overlooked Way to Get More Insight from Your CRM — October 31, 2022
- How to Break Through the Buyer's Wall of Self Preservation — September 26, 2022
- The Best Way Stressed-Out Salespeople Can Ask for Help — September 26, 2022
- What is Gravitas and How Can You Tell When You Have It? — September 10, 2022
- The One Thing Salespeople Can Do to Improve Likability — August 29, 2022