In this 90-second Q&A, C. Lee Smith talks to Carol Kaemmerer, author of LinkedIn for the Savvy Executive, about the right way to make a connection when social selling on LinkedIn.
For more CredTalk episodes:
About C. Lee Smith
C. Lee Smith is the foremost expert on sales credibility. As a Certified Behavioral Analyst, Lee consults sales teams on how to multiply revenue opportunities by elevating their credibility with buyers.
Lee is recognized as one of the Leading Sales Consultants in the world by Selling Power magazine. His company is also recognized as one of the Top Ten Sales Enablement solutions providers by the publication.
He is the founder and CEO of SalesFuel — a Columbus, Ohio-based firm that leverages critical insights to enable the acquisition, development and retention of top employees and customers.
Lee has more than 30 years of experience in sales and sales management. He is a graduate of Ohio University and earned his certificate in Executive Leadership from Cornell University.
Lee is the author of the Amazon bestseller SalesCred: How Buyers Quality Sellers and a popular keynote speaker. Learn more about booking Lee for your next meeting or conference at cleesmith.com
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- How Credible Salespeople Avoid Being 'People Pleasers' — January 27, 2023
- How Credible Salespeople Use the Champion-Challenger Strategy in Economic Uncertainty — January 16, 2023
- The Impact of Wellness of a Salesperson's Perception — January 13, 2023
- The Top Character Traits of High-Performing Salespeople — January 2, 2023
- How Credible Salespeople Use Value Bridging — December 26, 2022