Carla Klinger, an eight-year sales rep from Lima Communications, recently approached a local garage door company that was facing competition in the area and needed to know how to take their advertising to the next level.
“We have a locally owned garage door dealer and installer that is entering into their third generation and wanted to increase market share in their trading area,” said Klinger.
“They have always had co-op, but never utilized it due to the difficulty in navigating the guidelines and submission for payment. I was able to research their program deeper through AdMall and come back with a plan to help them through the approval and reimbursement processes.”
“I have been using AdMall for my whole media career. My favorite part is the co-op opportunities,” said Klinger. “There is so much opportunity out there that our clients don’t even know exists that allow us to help them to play in the advertising market that may not otherwise be possible for them.”
Klinger took all the resources available to her to create a campaign that incorporated various digital components for the garage door company.
“We created a series of ten-second TV commercials featuring the service side of the business and the dangers of DIY. We are also doing some programmatic display ads in the summer to reach their targeted audience for new garage doors.”
“They agreed to an annual agreement with me for $21,000. I am happy to report that the owner had to reschedule our last meeting because he said, ‘those darn commercials are working so well, I am too busy to meet right now!’ They are happy with the program and may increase even more for next year!”
Latest posts by Adam Ambro (see all)
- AE Saves Liquor Store Account by Using AdMall en route to $75,000 Campaign — January 25, 2023
- Hearing Aid Center Buys Six-Figure Ad Campaign After Being Presented with AdMall Research — January 18, 2023
- AE New to AdMall Closes TV/Digital Ad Sale with Financial Services Company — January 11, 2023
- Oil Refinery Service Business Buys First Digital — December 28, 2022
- AE Closes $50,000 Home Improvement Radio/Digital Deal Using AdMall Co-op Data — December 14, 2022