Manage Smarter 106: How to Be a Self-Evolved Leader and Stop the Cycle of Mediocrity
Dave McKeown, CEO of Outfield Leadership and author of The Self-Evolved Leader, says most leaders are working in the weeds when they need to be thinking more strategically.
He helps individuals, teams, and organizations to lead with authenticity, purpose, and effectiveness and has worked his magic with clients including Bank of America, the British Government, Entrepreneur's Organization, Bamboo HR and countless others.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Dave discuss:
- What is the Cycle of Mediocrity and how to stop it
- 6 Micro Disciplines to practice
- What “Self-Evolved” means
- How to transfer your personal evolution to your team
"Most leaders are working in the weeds when they need to be thinking more strategically."- Dave McKeown
Connect with Dave McKeown:
- Website: https://www.selfevolvedleader.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/davemckeown
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davemckeown/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.