Manage Smarter 149 — Michelle Reines: Being a Badass Leader!
Michelle Reines is a speaker, author, coach, entrepreneur, founder of MDR Coaching & Consulting, Inc., and creator of the unconventional Badass Leader brand. She is also the author of the new book From Bad to Badass Leader: 12 Leadership Lessons.
Early in her leadership journey, she was an absolute ASS as a boss, oblivious to the impact she was having on people! Perhaps, like many of you, she didn’t understand how to lead. Michelle shares her thrills of victory & agonies of defeat, with a goal of helping you unlock the art of leading like a Badass!
Michelle is providing a special gift for Manage Smarter listeners here! https://badassleader.com/smarter/
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Michelle discuss:
- The evolution of businesses in COVID-19
- Top pain points of remote work
- The challenges of change management
- No drama llama to navigate teams through pandemic–focus on working on your business as opposed to IN your business.
"In a crisis everybody needs something different. We all react very differently when it comes to managing stress and we have different things going on in our personal lives."– Michelle Reines
Connect with Chris White:
- Website: badassleader.com
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/michelle-d-reines-748b0511
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BadassLeader12
- Twitter: @MichelleReines
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts