Katie Zink, Founder and Principal Consultant for Social Construct Consulting, helps visionary leaders create a positive, dynamic culture that hears, recognizes, and supports all voices.
Over the last 11 years, Katie has advocated for causes in the community affecting at-risk youth, career-readiness efforts, after school programming, and accessibility services. Her mission is to help organizations facilitate the change needed in the workplace for collective success.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Katie discuss:
- How to recognize your organization needs to implement DEI
- How to implement a DEI program
- How to speak to your employees about DEI after 2020
- The Collective Culture Model
“We are all capable of our own revolution.”Katie Zink
Connect with Katie Zink:
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.