Amy Franko is the Founder & CEO of Amy Franko Associates. With over 20 years of client-facing sales experience, Amy’s career includes sales roles with global companies IBM and Lenovo before pivoting into entrepreneurship.
Today her firm works with mid-market technology and professional services organizations to grow sales results, through both sales strategy and skill development programs. Her book, The Modern Seller, is an Amazon best seller and was named a top sales book by Top Sales World. She is also recognized by LinkedIn as a Top Sales Voice.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Amy discuss:
- The new sales economy
- How to become more agile in your approach to sales and new strategies
- The top two sales trends happening now
- Tips on getting out of a sales rut
- Social selling via social networks
“Welcome to the new sales economy, the intersection of business, technology and cultural dynamics, all affecting the ways our prospects and clients interact with and buy from us. If you’re going to succeed you need new mindsets, skillsets, and tools."Amy Franko
Connect with Amy Franko:
- Website: https://amyfranko.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amyfranko/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amy.ashdownfranko