Manage Smarter 42: Social Media is the New Cold Call
Lea Woodford is the Chief Executive Officer and founder of SmartFem.com and SmartFem TV. SmartFem was created as a result of her many years as a publicist, columnist as well as a radio and television personality.
She has extensive experience as a business consultant and entrepreneur but decided the only way she could make a difference for women was to create her own magazine that bridges the online community with the local community.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Lea discuss:
- How to provide value via cold call outreach on social media ( which is vital in recruiting new talent)
- How to use social media to shortcut prospecting
- How smart technology is the pathway to further warm leads
- The benefits of using Facebook Groups
“You have to boost. You want to go where the food is.”Lea Woodford
Connect with Lea Woodford:
- Twitter: @smartfemmagazin
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1977827952462854/
- Website: https://www.smartfem.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leahaben/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you’ll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C-Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- Sell Smarter 19: The Best Time of Day to Make Sales Calls - July 3, 2019
- How to Coach for Accountability - June 27, 2019
- Why Training Without Coaching Doesn’t Work - June 13, 2019
- Why Your Mute Button Is Your Key To Success - May 30, 2019
- Is It Time to Ditch the Dirt Sandwich - May 9, 2019