For more than 25 years, the last 15 with his own firm Broadway Advisors, Tom Paccioretti has been a turnaround consultant and crisis manager helping financially troubled companies and their stakeholders.
His more than fifty clients included Barneys New York, CalFruit Eagle, Trend Technologies, Z Gallerie and EZ Lube. He recently started a new career as the professor of entrepreneurship at Santa Monica College.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Tom discuss:
- Managing up and down in crisis and turnaround situations
- Managing cash conversion cycles during crisis/turnaround scenarios
- Making senior leadership walk the customer experience for turnaround discovery
"When I look at the top management aspect of it, that this stress levels is going on, number one, go back and talk to your customers. Why are you still our customers? Why are you still here? Why are you not buying?"– Thomas Paccioretti
Connect with Thomas Paccioretti:
- Twitter: @tpacciorettiSMC
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tpaccioretti/
- Website: broadwayadvisors.com
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.